As you may have gathered by now, I love nothing more than a bargain. It’s so much fun to find new treasures without breaking the bank. This was no exception at the St. Paul’s Methodist Church Flea Market a few weeks ago.
Here’s what I found for $8:
- I found this lovely beaded necklace and thought it’d be perfect for teaching.
- I was so lucky to snag this Ann Taylor LOFT blazer for only $1!
- These tan boots looked like they’ve only been worn once. I paid $2 for them.
- This cute red summer pencil skirt is very comfortable and light.
- I’ve been looking for fabric in the right shade of yellow and I really loved this nice lemony color.
- I can’t believe this Oscar de la Renta travel bag still had the tags on it. I could tell it was pretty old, but never used.
- These Forever 21 jean shorts are very comfortable and not too short.
What do you think? I think I did pretty well 😉
I would LOVE to hear about what bargains you’ve found recently. Don’t forget to comment below!
- Flea Market Finds (themodernausten.wordpress.com)
- French Treasure from the Flea Market – Trésor Français de Marché aux Puces (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Come Fab Finding With Me: Scouring the Flea Market (fabsugar.com)