In honor of my new job, I want to start a link party for all teacher bloggers to share their DIY teacher crafts, classroom decor ideas, teacher outfits, lesson plans/strategies, and more! I welcome all teachers from all disciplines and grade levels! I am all about collaboration and sharing ideas to make school a more effective place for our students.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You’ll need to snag this button for your teacher post and/or link back to The Modern Austen/Teacher Tuesdays in some way
- Next, visit The Modern Austen on Tuesdays (starting July 3rd!) and submit the link to the specific blog post (not just a general link to your blog). You’ll have 24 hours to submit your link.
- Please do not submit giveaways or posts unrelated to teaching/education
- Also remember, all submissions must be your own work! 🙂 No plagiarism here 😉
- Make sure you visit other posts, too, or it defeats the purpose of a PARTY!
I’m really looking forward to learning new ideas and seeing what other teachers are up to.
- Along the Lines of Style: This blogger, Whitney, is GOOD. She’s got fantastic style (on a reasonable budget, which I love) and such a wonderful personality. I’ve enjoyed following her blog for months now. Check her out!
- Tale of 2 Teachers: These two fabulous ladies probably don’t even realize I creep on their blog, but I think they are so great! They post their gorgeous outfits daily and make their teaching lives sound like so much fun. I hope I enjoy hanging out with my coworkers as much as they do.